[ENA] Addis Ababa — Following the peace agreement signed between the Government of Ethiopia and TPLF, the government has been restoring services and making humanitarian aid available in Korem Town, residents of the town told ENA.
- Pope at Mass in DR Congo: Lay down your arms, embrace mercy
- Congolese Minister: Pope’s visit “historic and symbolic”
- Tanzania: President Mwinyi Sees Potential in Horticulture Industry
- Kenya: Kenyatta Expresses Concern Over Violation of Luanda Pact in the DRC Conflict
- Uganda: U.S. Court Awards Family of Activist Nakajjigo U.S.$10.5 Million For Her Wrongful Death