[Capital FM] Nairobi — Agriculture deals worth multi-million dollars to be struck next month as investors throng the Kenyan capital for the 6th edition of Africa Agri Expo (AAE) in February 2023.
- Uganda: Parliament Demands Probe Into ‘LGBTQ Activities’ in Schools
- Ethiopia: Tigray Aid Access Improves As Peace Deal Makes Headway
- South Sudan: Peace Hinges On Local Accountability, Landmark UN Peacebuilding Commission Meeting Hears
- Senegal/Madagascar: Diallo Magic Sends Senegal Into CHAN Final
- The little-known story of when the Masons tried to kill Don Bosco